Google Productivity Pad: The Todo List Quest: life without a list

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Todo List Quest: life without a list

Sorry for my absence, I was busily graduating and visiting family over the past weekend and consequently have had a lot to catch up on.



But I have learned something from this time away, and that is that life without a list is no good. The number of todo list apps on my phone currently sits at 15. But none of them have been functioning as my list over the past week. It is very hard to know what to do and when to do it without my lists.

Fortunately at work I have been using todoist and it seems to be working well there. At work we are all google apps and todoist's gmail intergration and chrome extension are great. But personally I haven't yet hit on a solution that I just love. I also want to make sure that my quest is comprehensive for all of you following. The spreadsheet which will allow easy comparison is in the works.

The problem is that I need to have something now because I am constantly finding my self not knowing what to do. I found that some list is better than no list, and that one place is better than fifteen places.

So, temporarily, I have returned IQTELL to my dock and will be using it for now (as of this writing they have not forced payment, but I'm not sure if that is because it hasn't been implemented or if I am still in the "trial" period).

In other news, today the google fiber truck will be coming to out house, so we should be restored to the internet soon after 9 months without it.

That's all for now, but remember, live better.

No comments:

Post a Comment